The Humane Farming Association (HFA) is the sole owner and operator of this website. HFA reserves the right to modify or amend this statement at any time and for any reason by posting such changes at HFA.ORG.
- All information submitted to HFA.ORG is considered private. HFA does not sell, rent, distribute or transfer personally identifiable information obtained from any user to any other parties without the express approval of the user.
- HFA may send email and other correspondence but only to those users who have expressly agreed to receive such information.
- HFA does not track individual user's visits but may examine user data in aggregate in order to facilitate the online experience of users and improve the quality of its content.
- HFA uses generally accepted, industry-standard security systems, software and encryption technologies for security purposes and processes its online purchases and donations through a secure connection.
- While HFA, as outlined in this statement, has incorporated security measures to protect the privacy and security of information submitted to HFA.ORG, such privacy and security cannot be guaranteed by HFA. In no event shall HFA be liable for damages of any kind suffered as the result of a breach of privacy or security with respect to information submitted to HFA.ORG.
Board of Directors:
- Bradley Miller, President
- Cynthia Kaufman, Vice President
- Max Stadnick, Treasurer
- Nina Hagen, Director
- Michelle King, Director
- Mark Emerson, Director
- Jill Mountjoy, Program Director
- Gail Eisnitz, Chief Investigator
- Kim Nishimoto, Office Manager
- Robert Burdick, Ranch Manager
- Jose Gonzalez, Foreman
- Lola Pethersome, Humane Education
The Humane Farming Association's Federal ID # (EIN) is 68-0087989
HFA's most recent IRS 990 and audited financial report can be viewed here [PDF]